To Add to
Bookmarks - Favorites
Ctrl + D
We included this
with much fear.
This page is not
Choose a Topic
Skeptics and Doubters
How to go
about Personal Evangelism
amongst the so-called "Toughies"
Are you looking for a way to witness to ...
We could list every religion known to man,
because certainly there are people in everyone of them who are not
saved. Being in a religion does not save. Religions have
no eternal value.
Also, please note carefully what the above question asks, "Are you
looking for a way to witness ... " It does not ask if you are
looking for a way to save them. A witness is all any of us can
do. God must do the saving.
tract for skeptics and how to use it.
Go through the links
See what we do to witness to the lost.
* We do not attempt to match wits. Most everyone is smarter
than we are.
* We do not attempt to find just the right verse. God can take
some of the most obscure verses and use them very effectively.
* We do not attempt to reason. This appeals to the mind, God
must touch their heart.
* We do not attempt to cover them up with verses. Thus the old
adage: "Can't see the trees for the forest."
Note that the whole witness centers around:
* Man must see himself as a sinner and in need of a Personal Saviour,
* Man must see Jesus as his Personal Saviour.
- Not as A Saviour
- Not even as THE Saviour
- Not as one of the Saviours.
God can use what ever you will give Him
* to convict the lost
* to save the lost
* to bring them to full assurance
* to see them occupy a place of service, telling others the same old, old story.
See and freely use our
by going to the
that utilizes screen shots to show you exactly how to handle this important