We included this
with much fear.
This page is not
Soul Winning Ministry
Evangelism - Witnessing - Spreading the Gospel
• Soul Winning at Public Events in Public Places
Are you looking for ideas for Community Outreach Ministry
Are you experimenting with ...
* Evangelism Ideas?
* Evangelism Tools?
* Evangelism Training?
* Evangelistic Outreach?
Are you ...
* Evangelizing Catholics?
* Evangelizing Muslims?
* Evangelizing Mormons?
* Evangelizing Jehovah Witnesses?
* Evangelizing Hindus?
* Evangelizing Teenagers?
* Evangelizing Jews?
Or just trying to ...
* Witness to Neighbors?
* Witness to Relatives?
* Witness to Friends?
* Witness to Workmates?
* Witness to Schoolmates?
We are a virtual Evangelism University, except ...
* We don't sell Soul Winning Tapes
* We don't sell Soul Winning Books
* We don't sell Soul Winning Videos
If you are earnest,
everything we have to win the lost is
FREE - FREE!
Winning and Warning has the Witnessing Tools ...
* to get started immediately
* with where and who you are today
Nothing to ...
Do you have lots of members with no experience?
* They can start today (not start training, but start witnessing to live
prospects who have already asked to see it)
* They can begin with a simple
to read with the prospects
* They can become
bold in a single outing, already showing signs of competence
There are no ...
* No classroom training or workshops
* No memorizing rebuttals to objections
* No acting out
* No fear of confrontations
* No fear of meeting
* No bad experiences with the community
This is truly
* Quick Start
* User Friendly Soul Winning
* Intuitive Christian Witnessing
It is ...
* On-the-job training
* Hands-on experience
* Only witnessing to prospects who have ALREADY ASKED TO SEE what it takes to be saved
Not just another system
Everyone has an ...
* untried idea
* unproven proposal
* untested method
* scheme that works for the author
* money maker for a publisher
Our program is
tested and proven
* over many years
many different cultures
* with inexperienced congregations
* with astounding results
We have ...
... that are ...
* employable immediately
* simple to understand
* require very little training
... for all of your church members
Truly, no one gets left behind.
This is One-on-One Witnessing
What others are saying
"I can't believe it can be this simple" -
"I was seating prospects for
witness to in less than 15 minutes"
(this worker was able to do this without prior training, some need to have about an hour of mostly 'what not to do' in order to do the Shift Leader's job of seating prospects)
"It feels so good to do what I have known I needed to do, but kept putting it off."
"We were witnessing to the lost with 30 minutes training and having
75% results." -
"Anybody can witness, if you just read the Witness Pamphlet to them."
"Over 80% of the prospects gave us their name, address, city, state,
zip, phone and some even gave us their email address." -
GS - This did not happen in 1950, but
in the 21st Century.
"I won my first soul in 22 years."
"I won my very first person and
still can't believe that he came to me."
"I was able to witness to a (prospect) and did not have to talk him into hearing what I had to say."
"Thank you for showing our church
how to do this." - AT
"I just witnessed to 4 kids (teens) who asked the Lord to save them. I can't get over it."
"I am so embarrassed. I never
realized that people really wanted to know how to be saved."
"I can't believe I am sitting here and people are coming to me and sitting down with me and want to know how to be born again."
Many say this with various wordings
"I have witnessed to more people in
the last few hours than in the last year altogether."
Want to read what the converts say?
Nuts and Bolts
* One person
(Shift Leader) is trained to Greet, Meet and Seat prospects with
questions, keeping up to 6
Workers busy (the easiest part to train
* The Workers are trained to read a thorough witness that leads the lost
with flowing statements and exposing questions through
- acknowledgment of sin
- sin's judgment
- Christ's payment
- their decision to take Him as Personal Saviour
* They are led to a prayer where the prospect can
- read it himself
- be led
through by the witness
- compose his own.
* The Worker then obtains contact information for follow-up and
introduces the prospect to another church member who attempts to
discover how the prospect will fit into the church and then makes
the appropriate presentation and introductions.
Can you picture yourself or your members going from fear and confusion to
boldness and confidence for Jesus Christ?
C. T. Studd
Some wish to live within the sound of a Chapel bell.
I wish to run a rescue mission with in a yard of hell.