Is your Institution training men for ...
* Starting Churches?
* Reviving slipping Churches?
* Expanding thriving Churches?
As missionaries leave for the field
they will probably ...
* start a church
* take over a church
* come in as an assistant to a seasoned missionary
In all cases, their foremost concern will be
* Personally involved
* Supporting congregational involvement
Many will experience difficulties
* Members do not know how to witness
* They tried it and felt it did not work
* Small towns soon run out of doors to knock on
* Local cults have ruined door to door work
* A large segment of the city has insulated itself from traditional
soul winning efforts
* Laws have been past to deter mission work
How do we help your Ministry?
* Have us address your departing Missionaries to show them the
possibilities and how we can help.
* Allow us to give your Evangelism Directors information on Soul
Winning at Public Events as another line-in-the-water.
How does Winning and Warning help your
The Lord has given us insight and aptitude in a simple plan
which employs soul winning at public events.
At first, fairs, festivals and open
air markets might
seem like the most difficult place to win the lost. When if
fact they may be the easiest. They are certainly the most
abundant for opportunity and open hearts.
Some countries have made it
impossible to distribute tracts, street preach and other traditional
venues. We understand the difficulties. But where these
do not work, alternate venues may do well.
Some Missionaries have tried this type of
work in the past. We cannot say why they felt it did not work,
but our method has success when and where others do not.
When allowed, it has always been
fruitful. All of the first
century Christians realized the usefulness of public places and
gatherings of large crowds. Pentecost is the most obvious.
Attempting to make a case for soul
winning in any venue is superfluous. We are commanded to ...
"... be ready to every
good work." Titus 3:1
Evangelism is always
Using a good witness at public events is not the answer to
everything, but as you will see, it is an excellent tool. We
have used it, as well as every other type of soul winning, since 1979.