Colleges - Universities
Is your Institution training men to ...
* Start Churches?
* Revive slipping Churches?
* Expand thriving Churches?
As ministerial students leave your school ...
they will probably ...
* start a church
* take over a church
* come in as an assistant
In all cases ...
their foremost concern will be soul winning
* Personally involved in ...
* Supporting congregational involvement
Availing practical experience to their church
members will be the biggest challenge for your graduates.
* Members will not know how to witness.
* They have tried it and felt it did not work.
* Small towns soon run out of doors on which to knock and prospects
on which to call.
* Local cults have ruined door to door work.
* Some churches have begun attracting prospects to win them later,
without a definite plan to do the winning.
* A large segment of the city has insulated itself from traditional
soul winning efforts. Middle and upper class citizens live
behind gates, guards, employees, etc. They usually shun
How do we help your School?
* Have us address your graduating ministerial students to show
them the possibilities and how we can help.
* Allow us to give your Evangelism Instructors information on Soul
Winning at Public Events as another line-in-the-water.
How does Winning and Warning help your
The Lord has given us insight and aptitude in a simple plan
which employs soul winning at public events.
At first, fairs and festivals might
seem like the most difficult place to win the lost. When if
fact they may be the easiest. They are certainly the most
abundant for opportunity and open hearts. All of the first
century Christians realized the usefulness of public places and
gatherings of large crowds. Pentecost is the most obvious.
Attempting to make a case for soul
winning in any venue is superfluous. We are commanded to ...
"... be ready to every
good work." Titus 3:1
Evangelism is always appropriate
Using a good witness at public events is not the answer to
everything, but as you will see, it is an excellent tool. We
have used it, as well as every other type of soul winning, since 1979.
Churches are finding Public Event Ministry as the New "Bus"