Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible ...
* to be the inspired
* the only infallible
Word of God
We believe that there is only one God ...
* the source
* end of all things
* eternally existent in three persons
- Holy Spirit
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ ...
* in His virgin
* in His sinless life
* in His miracles
* in His shed
* in His bodily resurrection
* in His ascension to the
Fatherís right hand
* in His intersession for the saints
* in His
- personal pre-tribulation
rapture of the church
- pre-millennial return for His saints
- presence with His saints at the Revelation
We believe that man is ...
totally depraved and a sinner (lost) by Divine decree,
therefore in need of
... ministry of the Holy Spirit
5. We believe in the personality of Satan
* in his power
* in his kingdom
* in his wiles
* in his judgment at the cross
* in his eternal destruction in the lake of fire
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit:
* convicts the sinner
* guides the believer
fills and controls every life that is wholly yielded to Him.
However, we are not part of the ďcharismaticĒ movement
We believe salvation is the gift of God ...
* offered to man
* by His grace
* received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
Him as Saviour
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection
* of the saved unto bliss and everlasting life
* of the unsaved unto judgment and everlasting
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers
* in and under the Lord Jesus Christ
* but, not the organized unity sought by the ecumenical movement
believe in special creation ...
* of the existing
* all its basic systems and kinds of organisms
* in the six literal days of the creation week
* in the full historicity and accuracy of the Biblical record of
history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as
progenitors of all people
* in the literal fall and resultant divine curse of creation
* in the worldwide cataclysmic deluge
* in the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel
believe in the immersion of the believer ...
in water to signify
* the believerís identification with Him
* soon return
12. We believe in the Lord's Supper
Picturing the ...
* sacrificial death of the Saviour
* unity of local believers
believe that the New Testament Church ...
is a local group of
baptized believers ...
* united for His purpose
* united for knowledge of Him
* to spread the Word
* including worldwide missions
We believe in the Biblical command ...
to separate entirely from ...
* ecclesiastical apostasy