Flea Market Evangelism furnishes all equipment needed to operate the Soul Winning Booth.
Other equipment may be used and furnished by the Churches involved.
3 Door Board
This is the tool used to seat prospects in front of a Worker for a thorough
20" x 48"
The 3 Door Board sits on this table
2-4) 18" x 12"
These are used by the Workers to witness to prospects and hold Bible, pens,
3) per Counseling Table
2-4) extra Chairs for large groups or families
Holders (converted CD holders)
1) per Counseling Table
* Decision Cards, retained for follow-up
* Birth Certificates, given to the prospect
* The Next Steps, given to the prospect
* Witness Pamphlets, used to witness to prospects, if needed
* Church Tracts or Brochures, given to the prospect
* Blank Index Cards for notes or illustrations
* Pens, to fill out forms
Smile Tracts are furnished without a church reference. Churches may furnish
their own Tracts and Brochures.
There will be a few Spanish Smile Tracts. Not many are needed, even in a
south-side Flea Market. Churches may furnish their own.
Tract Trays are for holding and displaying Smile Tracts or Church Tracts and
Flea Market Evangelism
All Rights Reserved | 2011