No, I am not involved
in God's Word (the Bible)
You will be glad to hear
you are in the perfect position to start
I know what you are saying.
* "I can't commit to another thing."
* "Where am I going to find the time?
* "I don't understand what I read."
* "How is this going to help me in the crisis I am in?"
* "I am not going to teach Sunday School or preach."
* "I have already read the Bible."
* "I can't pronounce the names."
* "I like to hear about it from others."
* "God knows I love Him. I don't have to read about it."
Did you notice?
The center of all the above statements is around "I". We must
certainly need to care for ourselves, but where is your creator in
It is not ...
* What am I going to get out of it?
It is ...
* How can God work better with me and me with Him?
It is all in His love letter, the
* to you
* just you
* especially you