Yes, I am
Walking with God
There are steps in any anyone's
walk with God ...
* Steps forward
* Steps upward
* Steps in place
Are you in the same place you
were a year ago?
If so, you are running in place. There is a lot of
exercise, but not getting anywhere.
Or, are you moving onward and
* Onward to the next room, the next station, the next project.
* Upward to the next level, the next inter circle, a closer place
Gal 5:16 "This I say then,
Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."
A walk in the Spirit will not allow the
lust of the flesh to increase.
To see how your walk is going, check the lust of the flesh in
Is it more or less than a year ago?
* Is there a victory, in one or more areas?
* Is there a stalemate, in one or more areas?
* Is there a failure, in one or more areas?
Some think they must be walking in the Spirit ...
* because of all their church activities
* because their life is going so smoothly
* because they love God
the lust of the flesh.
* Is it going up?
* Is it going down?