Soul Winning Booth
How do Workers use the
* Go through the
slides or read through the
Witness Pamphlet Instructions.
Both of these are so very simple the Worker could probably start
right in the next step below.
* Read through the
Witness Pamphlet 5-6 times or more to get a feel
for where it is trying to take the prospect
* Try it out on a helpful friend to nail down the questions
1. Show-up for your shift
Be there on time
Come prayed up
(pictures) is almost always very small
Many come to work in the booth and are immediately discouraged by
how small the booth is. They feel cramped and want more
privacy. Some even spill over into neighboring booths (which
is strictly forbidden). This is just the flesh.
* The more people in the booth the better.
* The prospects are more comfortable when it is crowded.
* More prospects are apt to sit down when it is crowded.
* Close-quarter cooperation has never hurt anyone.
<<< Prior Slide - choose another slide from the list below -
Slide Show Table of Contents
Workers fit in
How do Workers use the Witness Pamphlet?
How do Workers use the Decision Card?