- Slides -
Leading in the
The Shift Leader Process
Start to Finish
An overall view of the Shift Leaders duties
* Sets up Booth or takes over from another Shift Leader
* Checks that Counseling Tables have forms, Bibles, etc
* Ascertains the witnessing level of workers
* Begins to call-out to those passing-by
* Takes prospects through the 3 Doors, while asking the 3
* Determines the prospect's eternal status
* Seats the prospect to be saved or receive assurance
* Begins looking for the next prospect
* Takes down booth and transport to vehicle or passes
responsibility to next
* Be helpful - with Workers learning to cope with witnessing
* Be kind - to all involved - Workers, prospects, other booth
owners, event workers,
* Be loving - towards Workers and prospects
* Be willing - to take the initiative for smooth booth operation
* Be able - to stand for long stretches of time
* Be patient - with a crowded booth and with prospects who
may be a little antagonistic - this last part is very infrequent
* Be sure to call out to those passing-by - must get past the fear
of being vocal - prospects will not just walk-up to the booth
Shift Leaders do not have to be an expert witness, but willing to witness when all the
counseling tables are full
Shift Leaders must fully understand this ...
Every person on the face of the earth wants to have all their sins forgiven,
past and future, and live forever with a loving God, IF this is true.
- Some may not believe this is true
- Some may wish this was true, but are not sure
- Some may believe this is true, but feel disqualified
- Some may have believed this is true, but have gotten confused
- Some may have been saved and gone back into the world
- Some may have ...
The Shift Leader must come to the point to where he or she can allow for the
ignorance, arrogance, obstinace and distrustfulness of prospects who pass in
front of the booth. The Shift Leader must simply show Christian love towards the
lost and backslidden, but operate the booth in an expeditious manner, by using
the 3 Doors and 3 Questions.
All questions or objections by passing prospects must be answered with the following
single question ...
"I understand, but if we could show you what the Bible says about being Born
Again, you sure would like to just see it, wouldn't you? What would it hurt to
just take a look?"
This is simply the Shift Leader's 3rd Question repeated over and over.
If there are other problems, get their name and address so someone can go by and
Slides - Videos