- Slides -
Bold - Confident
Courageous - Knowledgeable
Soul Winning Experience
Nothing to memorize
* No "ice breakers" to bring to recall
* No searching for a compliment
* No fear that the prospect might not want to listen
* No memorized scripts to call to mind
Because the Shift Leader ...
* is finding the prospects
* qualifying them
* seating them in front of the Worker, having already asked to see how to be saved
This is like sitting on the front pew in church
waiting for the pastor to preach prospects down the aisle, where they will be placed in a pew beside you so they
can sit and you can start immediately in the plan of salvation.
If this happened a few times every Sunday, it would not be long before you became a very bold witness, without ever taking all the "lessons" on how to get a person to sit and listen to the Gospel.
Slides - Videos