Real Revival Is When
Your Members Are Doing the Soul Winning.
Friday, April 04, 2014
Placing the Responsibility
of Soul Winning on the
Shoulders of ALL the Saints.
Table of Contents
* The Answer
The Saints do not have opportunity to learn soul winning with
hands-on experience. The cults have all but ruined door-to-door soul
winning. People in their homes are very leery of religious
factions knocking on their doors.
Soul Winning at Public Events (Why
Witness at Public Events?) offers opportunities, because ...
training is just in the use of the Scriptures. No endless
role-playing for how to answer questions, make compliments, etc
* The opportunities are multiplied because of the thousands who
attend. See: Why
Witness at Public Events?
* Learning to seat people for a good witness is as simple as 3 + 3 +
Slide Show. Get the
* There is
something for everyone in a Public Event Soul Winning
Everything rises and falls on Leadership. Lead your members.
* Lead them to be involved in Soul Winning by being a Soul Winner.
The Pastor who is not involved in Soul Winning is backsliden,
regardless of his responsibilities, talent, calling, etc.
* Lead them to be involved in Soul Winning by preaching it, teaching
it, living it, being an example.
* Lead them to be involved in Soul Winning by making opportunities
available. Preaching Soul Winning without giving them a place
to exercise skills is to set them up for failure.
* Lead them to be involved in Soul Winning by preaching and teaching
the joys of being a Witness.
* Lead them to be involved in Soul Winning by having preachers in
who actively win the Lost and tell lots of stories about it.
G. Steven Andres
Copyright - 1996 to 2010