Recognize their Responsibility
to Reach their
Friday, April 04, 2014
looking for churches who ...
* Do not recognize their responsibility of taking the Good News
to their community, but want to know what can be done.
* Do recognize their responsibility of taking the Good News to their
community, and interested in finding a good soul winning vehicle.
- to touch the lost
- restore the backsliden
- encourage the saints
- train new soul winners to do the same
church does not recognize responsibility for spreading the
Gospel in its community ...
Your Assembly ...
* may have adopted a policy of gradually working at it.
Thinking there is no real hurry, no urgency.
* may have bought a Calvinistic bill of goods. Thinking that
since God does the saving, He does not want the Saints to intervene.
* may think everyone is either already
saved or all who are going to
saved are already
saved. Thinking there is no work to be
* may think the world is too lost. Thinking, due to extreme
sin, they can no longer be
* may think they must be called to Evangelism. Thinking a
direct appointment from God is necessary to go after the lost.
* may think they must be gifted for soul winning. Thinking a
God-given talent or spiritual gift is prerequisite.
* may think maturity of the Saints is more necessary. Thinking
spiritual growth of the Saints is paramount to becoming a Saint.
* may think their Children are the sole goal of Evangelism.
Thinking someone else is responsible for the rest.
* may think exercising spiritual gifts are more important.
Thinking God is more pleased in having the gift, than its use.
* may think, if they want to be
saved, they can come to church
services. Thinking the lost know there is such a thing as
salvation, it can be for them and it can be obtained at the church
* may think a worship service (communing with God) is more important
than an evangelistic service. Thinking God takes special
pleasure in their singing, praising and Bible exposition.
* may think they need more training. Thinking the instruction
of others is a replacement for personal experience.
* may think they do not have enough help. Thinking more than
soul winner is prerequisite.
* may think they don't know how. Exactly! God does the
saving. You do not need to know how. You simply must
tell them they can be
saved, show them verses in how to be
if they want to be, lead them in a prayer.
Before you attempt to fire your preacher and send
him to another church to drag down, shouldn't you start, even
without the rest of your assembly.
Revival is not in the
Group. It is in the individual's heart. There may be a
few individuals with
Revival, but it does not take more than one
Discover how a single member or several can
* Set up a
* Distribute tracts
* Greet the public
* Seat prospects in front of untrained members
* Witness only to prospects who have asked to see what it takes to
* Retain follow-up information from prospects
* Introduce prospects to other members
See how a member can be
in soul winning from just watching others, to doing the
witnessing themselves, in some cases, in just an afternoon.
We are currently working events with others in all 50 states, on
4 continents and adding.
We know what to do and not do.
* of our tested and proven methods over many years
* of our tried and verified equipment
* of our many years of experience, with many cultures
* of our ability to encourage the Saints
- to see the need and simplicity
- to have the compassion
- to give themselves to the work
G. Steven Andres
G. Steven Andres
Copyright - 1996 to 2010